SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM @ AMETHYST
The Opportunity For A Lifetime
FULL SCHOLARSHIPS for students from KG to Grade 8
* Terms & Conditions apply
Scholarship applications are now closed for the present academic year.
AMETHYST welcomes students who are gifted and driven both inside and outside the classroom. Students who are passionate, committed and motivated to excel in our rigorous and supportive academic setting achieve a variety of goals while at AIS.
We will award scholarships to students who demonstrate high academic standing, achievements in their school and/or community, as well as financial need.
Entrance Scholarships are renewable every year until schooling, if the student maintains an average of 80% and meets the conditions noted on the right side of this page.
- Academic Excellence
- Skill & Talent – Oratory & Debating
- Skill & Talent – Music & Dance & Arts
- Skill & Talent – Creative Writing
- Skill & Talent – Creative Arts & Crafts
- Skill & Talent – STEM
- Skill & Talent – Research & Invention
- AIS is currently not accepting scholarship applications. They will reopen for the next academic year.
- Students who will be entering Grade 1 to Grade 8 in June 2023.
- Entrance scholars will be selected based on special aptitude test @ AIS, achievements in their school and/or community, as well as financial need.
AIS is currently not accepting scholarship applications. They will reopen for the next academic year.
A Scholarship Committee will review all applications. Selected candidates will be invited to an aptitude test followed by a personal interview with the Scholarship Committee.
We are here to help applicants through the process. Please reach us at email@example.com and we will quickly be in touch!
As financial need depends on the circumstances and composition of each family, no firm thresholds are set. For instance:
- Single parents with low income
- Annual income less than 1.5 lakhs for both the parents
Please note that all the relevant documents submitted will undergo the verification process before the selection.