Ph No : +91 9176768688
At AIS, we offer dance classes to students taken by dance masters from the reputed John Britto’s Dance Academy, which is the First Dance School in Chennai to introduce DANCE AS A SUBJECT OF STUDY in the school curriculum in mainstream schools. .
This dance school has successfully trained thousands of students over the years in International Dance forms and has a track record of creating numerous successful Dancers, Teachers and Choreographers reaching out the art to young dancers.
Nearly everyone enjoys music, whether by listening to it, singing, or playing an instrument. At AIS, we believe music is a subject that can enrich students’ lives and education and hence partnered with a reputed musician to facilitate our students.
A few benefits by learning music :
1. Musical training helps develop language and reasoning : Students who have early musical training will develop the areas of the brain related to language and reasoning. The left side of the brain is better developed with music, and songs can help imprint information on young minds.
2. A mastery of memorization : Even when performing with sheet music, student musicians are constantly using their memory to perform. The skill of memorization can serve students well in education and beyond.
3. Students learn to improve their work : Learning music promotes craftsmanship, and students learn to want to create good work instead of mediocre work. This desire can be applied to all subjects of study.
4. A sense of achievement : Learning to play pieces of music on a new instrument can be a challenging, but achievable goal. Students who master even the smallest goal in music will be able to feel proud of their achievement.
6. Kids stay engaged in school : An enjoyable subject like music can keep kids interested and engaged in school.
7. Musical instruments can teach discipline : Kids who learn to play an instrument can learn a valuable lesson in discipline. They will have to set time aside to practice and rise to the challenge of learning with discipline to master playing their instrument.
Our team will reach you.
Our team will respond to you.
© 2017 Amethyst International School. All rights reserved.
Powered By : Webboombaa.